See Class Schedule here.
What is Dynamic Embodiment™?
Dynamic Embodiment™ is a form of somatic education and movement therapy developed by Martha Eddy, CMA, RSMT, Ed.D. that integrates skilled touch, movement, & compassionate dialogue to help people of all ages and abilities to relieve their own stress, find enhanced expressiveness, and balance all aspects of the body and psyche.
Dynamic Embodiment™ Allows You…
- To live your life with greater dynamic movement, expression, and health
- Increase body-mind awareness in arts, health, fitness, therapy, & education
- Register as a Somatic Movement Therapist or Educator
- Teach wellness coaching and health advocacy using somatic movement skills
- Shape a fulfilling work identity, allowing you to integrate your talents
- Connect with a successful community of creative movers
In a Dynamic Embodiment™ Session You Will:
- Tune into subtle bodily cues
- Improve posture, movement & behavior
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
- Heighten awareness & sensitivity to body language (of self & others)
- Enhance communication
- Take somatic awareness into schools, community centers, and clinics using Dynamic Embodiment™.
Who are Dynamic Embodiment™ Practitioners?
- Early childhood professionals
- pre and peri-natal specialists
- Movement, art, and classroom educators
- Health and wellness professionals
- Movement specialists and therapists
- Yoga teachers, Pilates & NIA instructors, fitness coaches
- Psychotherapists - somatic psychologists
- Researchers interested in nonverbal behavior, dance, physical education, kinesthetic intelligence